Free Case Evaluation
Learn more about your rights from our Chicago law firm
Dealing with legal cases – especially ones involving nursing home abuse or other types of injury claims – can be complicated. You probably have a lot of important questions about your potential legal case. But knowing where to find accurate information can be confusing.
That’s why it’s critical that you talk to someone who knows the law, someone who understands how the legal system works and who can explain your legal options. That’s why we want to meet with you, free of charge, with no obligation.
The experienced Chicago personal injury lawyers at Ferrell Young, LLC offer a free case evaluation to all potential clients. We work this way because we believe you deserve answers to your questions and we understand the urgency of your legal matter.
What to expect
When you meet with our attorneys during your free consultation, you’ll notice the difference right away. Our lawyers:
- Take your concerns seriously.
- Listen carefully to everything you say.
- Provide honest answers to your questions.
- Explain your legal options in real language.
We’re serious about wanting to help you with your legal issue. And we’re committed to finding solutions that address your specific needs.
How to prepare
There’s nothing you need to do to prepare for your free case evaluation. Simply contact us and schedule an appointment. However, if possible, please bring any documents you have, including:
- Medical bills and other receipts (pharmacy, transportation, etc.) related to your injury.
- Medical records or doctor’s notes.
- Insurance policy documents.
- Letters or correspondence from insurance companies.
- Police reports, incident reports, and other official records of the injury or accident.
- Names and contact information for any witnesses.
Again, if you don’t have this documentation, don’t worry. We can investigate and find any documents needed to support your case. The most important thing is to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible.
Talk to us. We can help
We realize serious injury accidents and the legal issues that often come up can be overwhelming for many people. That’s why we want to meet with you, free of charge, at your convenience.
Learn more about your legal options. Contact our law firm and schedule your free consultation with a Chicago nursing home abuse lawyer or injury attorney you can count on in a crisis. Contact us online or call us right now. Se habla Español.